Who We Are
The South Sudanese Network for Democracy and Elections (SSuNDE) is a nationwide network of over 150 diverse and non-partisan civil society organizations and faith-based groups formed on April 19, 2009. All these diverse groups are united by a common desire to contribute to the realization of a peaceful, democratic and dignified society.
SSuNDE is a member of the Global Network for Domestic Election Monitors (GNDEM), the East and Horn of Africa Election Observation Network (E-HORN), Africa Democracy Forum and the Voluntary Civil Society Taskforce on the Implementation of the Peace Agreement, 2015.
- United Nations Development Program
- Democracy International (DI)
- National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI)
- Justice Africa
- Forum of Federations
- Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit(GIZ) GMbH>>/li>
- Catholic Relief Services (CRS)/Sudan Council of Churches (SSCC)
- United Nation Educational Scientific Cultural Organization (UNESCO)